Friday, July 06, 2007

Pretty in Pink - A Pink Dolphin?

Okay, I admit it, when I saw the pictures of the pink dolphin that Calcasieu Charter Service out of Louisiana had put up on their website, I was more than a little skeptical. Who ever heard of a pink dolphin?

But, I went and did a little searching on Google and lo and behold, there is such a thing as pink dolphins! Who knew?

Apparently the pink dolphin is a rare thing with estimates of it numbering 100 to 150 according to a web page on the Western Illinois University website. For more about the pink dolphin check that site out here.

I'm plotting a pretty in pink sculpture now for making with polymer clay featuring a pink dolphin and a pretty mermaid.

1 Comments:

Blogger susankellogg said...

I have never seen a pink dolphin before. When I saw the post title I thought it is a joke or an add of something. But the picture... I was a bit shocked! I should see a pink dolphin with my own eyes!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy