Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finding sleep where you can

I think I have discovered an unexpected way to catch up on a little sleep. When my dad goes down for his physical therapy sessions it means about an hour of waiting for him to be finished with the physical therapist. My mom needs me to help get my dad and his wheelchair into the car and then out of and back into the car down at the physical therapist's office, but I am not needed in there with them as the physical therapy is actually in session. So, I am going to tuck some pillows and blankets into the car and when we take dad down for his physical therapy I will help him out of the car and into the building, then go back out to the car and curl up in the back seat to get an hour's uninterrupted sleep. It should work really good and give me some much needed sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy