Saturday, October 06, 2007

Volume 1: Issue 4

Family C.A.R.E. Newsletter
Family Caring for America's Retired and Elderly
September 30 -
October 6, 2007


The Family C.A.R.E. Newsletter is dedicated to bringing its readers the best information I can find on issues that matter to family caregivers.

This week .... I am going to be getting the Family Caregiver Info site revised and up and running, so this newsletter is morphing. It is going to become a building blocks sneak peek at the things I am working on for the full scale newsletter that will be created for Family Caregiver Info. Kind of a working notebook for the full newsletter if that makes sense.

It will still be a full stand alone newsletter, but in a scattered eclectic manner as I compile notes here on things I am working on for the website newsletter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy