Friday, February 29, 2008

Allegro Medical

I was over at the Allegro Medical website looking at scooters when I got to looking at their lift chairs to assist people in standing. I had never seen the lifting cushions before. They are a simple cushion that you put on a normal recliner chair to transform it into a lift chair.

Allegro Medical has all kinds of interesting to browse through medical equipment, I can spend hours just window shopping for things that it would be good to have to make being a caregiver a little easier.

For example - I was also looking for one of them things that lets you lift in and out of the bathtub, but the closest I found to that was an inflatable bath that you put on a bed, the person rolls onto it and you inflate the bathtub around them. Looks like a good idea for someone that is bedridden or just can't take a traditional bath.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i have linkback from ur blog, i will add ur link , my blog has page rank of 2 .

after u add link gv me a comment.

my blog :

ddlserver.blogspot.com

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice blog. Good work.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I knew about those cushions two years ago. My mother had to buy a lift chair for my stepfather and it turned out to be really expensive and hard to clean!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy