Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Investing in gold

Gold is known for being of long term value, which is why the 50th anniversary is the golden anniversary. I have always known that when I am able to invest in my future by building an investment portfolio, the first thing I will be buying is gold. It is such a lovely metal to hold, and being an Alaskan I most definitely have a love for the color of gold, but I think it will probably never be something I can go out and spend my time panning out of the streams. So, instead, I will one day buy gold coin to be set away in a bank or depository until I need it for my retirement.

The company that I have been watching as the one that I will be using when I have the chance is the Monex Deposit Company. They have been in business for many years and have built a reputation as America's trusted source for precious metals investing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy