Monday, May 05, 2008

Investing in Gold

I don't know if it is providing care for my parents, or the realization that I am closing in fast on the big 4-0 myself, but I have been thinking more and more about investing over the past year. I know that one of the things I want to invest in is gold and other precious metals, I just need to be able to save up enough to make an investment.

In addition to investing in an IRA, I want to make some purchases of gold from Monex when I can get to a point I can buy precious metals. The hard asset professionals at Monex can help with depositing my investment into an independent bank or depository, so I don't have to know all sorts of things about that stuff. Or they can also help arrange for personal delivery, which would probably be my choice since I would love to be able to hold the stuff in my hands. I would need to get a safe deposit box for it then, but I think it would be nice to be able to know I have an investment in gold that I could rely on when I am ready to retire.

1 Comments:

Blogger healthyfitfiend said...

NO!!!! you can not get old!!!!!!! i refuse it!!!!!!!!

::is in shock::

NO!!!

ttfn
von

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy