Monday, March 09, 2009

Stress is a dangerous thing

I feel sorry for anyone that tries to talk to me today. I really do. I'm trying so hard not to yell at dad, that anyone else that crosses my path is likely to get growled at. The stress from lack of sleep is just through the roof, and it irritates me when someone cheerfully yammers on about something when all I want to do is get half an hour of sleep. I would dearly love to get a full 6 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, but the last time I was able to do that my mom had been making sure that everything was taken care of and refusing to let me be woken up unless absolutely necessary... that was a few months before I started subtly begging my siblings to help me convince her to go see a doctor because I was worried about her. If I knew then what I know now, I would have said to hell with their feelings and beat them over the heads rather than quietly tried to get them to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy