Sunday, August 21, 2011

Return to College

I'm thinking about going back to college to get a degree in nursing so that I can be a better caregiver. I'm not so interested in being a nurse in some doctor's office or hospital as I am in better taking care of someone in situation that allows them to stay in their own home as long as possible.

The one thing my mom and dad had wanted was to be able to stay in their own home, so now I want to be able to honor their memories by making that possible for other seniors who desire to stay in their own homes. I also want to be able to assist new caregivers in working their way through the system in taking care of their loved ones. For both, I am thinking nursing classes are likely my best course to pursue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy