Friday, December 30, 2011

Family medical history for... zombies?

I got the Winter 2012 issue of Health Monitor in the mail a few days ago and last night I was reading through it when I noticed something... peculiar. One of their cover articles is "Update Your Family Medical History - Now". Paging through the booklet to the article we find the usual sorts of questions --

YOU
Date of Birth: ____________
Date of Death: ____________
Cause of Death: ____________
Illness: ____________

---- wait.... read that again. Date and cause of death for YOU!? Is this a family medical history for zombies?

I don't know about anyone else out there, but I am not exactly privy to the date and cause of my death, and I kind of don't want to be. I just hope it is a VERY long time from now and I'll have lived a full life when it happens. How the heck am I supposed to be filling out my own date and cause of death in a family medical history file?

Even with the peculiar information request on the questionnaire, they are right. It is important to create a family medical history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy