Thursday, October 26, 2006

And short of breath #3

Around 3am I got out of a nice long hot bath (wasn't as warm as I like it normally, but seeing the vapors on the water in a 74 degree F room I checked and water was 105 degreef F - I like hot baths)... anyway... I got out of the bath and was still nice and relaxed and deciding what PJs to don when I had another shortness of breath attack. As it was happening I thoughts "can you develop asthma?" because that was all I could assosciate it with. I took my heart rate with my little heart rate watch thing for excercizing and it came up as 102 - my normal resting heart rate is 60.

Went and got dad's blood pressure machine and checked with it, took about two minutes to get and set up, - BP 143/88 pulse 90. Retook with watch - HR 110.

Told mom what happened and about past events I had experienced. At about 3:20 am I took my HR with watch and it was 90something. Used BP machine and got BP 130/84 and pulse 85.

At 4:14am I was on bed writing and took HR with watch - HR 61. Dad's BP machine: 127/80 pulse 72

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy