Monday, October 23, 2006

It's been a while, I've been busy

It's been a while since I have had anything that was worthy of being posted here, and I still don't. I want to change that, intend to start looking into things on medical news sites and such and talk about more than just my day to day activities since they don't change a lot.

How many times can a person blog about waking up, filling pills for the day, giving pills, making food, helping care recipient down the hall to.....

You get the idea and anyone that is caring for a partially handicapped person knows the drill - the rest of you I'm sure can fill in the details enough.

So I'm going to stop posting just when I have something worth posting about from my life, that never changes anyway, and instead go wandering around to find things (Should have done that anyway and have to a large extent but I'm going to make a more concerted effort of it now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy