Monday, October 30, 2006

Vitamins & Suppliments at N101

You know I'm always keeping an eye on things that have any pertinence to health care or staying healthy, so there should be no surprise that when I came across N101 Nutrition I took a closer look. N101 sells vitamins, herbs, sport nutrition products, etc... They advertise everyday low prices and the products that I compared to what I buy locally (Ginko Biloba, One-A-Day, calcium), are of lower price than I have bought from local stores.

"N101 offers a Rewards Program for all customers, so you can earn points on each purchase and redeem for discounts and free merchandise."

I was pleased with the information I found on the items at their site as well, such as ingredient lists, suggested use, and a link to the manufacturer's website. (Item checked: Ginko Biloba 50:1 by Jarrow)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy