Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sleep all day? Of course you won't sleep at night. ::sigh:: Tell him that.

After two cups of strong coffee I am starting to feel semi-conscious this morning. Of course, this morning for me started at arounf 10 p.m. last night.

Then around midnight... and around 1:30, and... you get the idea by now. Another night where dad was not sleeping well (because he slept all day, but he don't admit that could be the cause). I swear I am going to put that man back on sleeping pills so I can get a few hours of sleep. He sleeps kicked back in his recliner all through the day when I have to be awake to do stuff. Then when I got to sleep he wakes up and complains that he wants to sleep since it's bed time but he can't get to sleep.

Being winter, and having no heater in the car, we can't take him to town or for a drive or even into the yard during the day. So about all there is to do is watch the news and a person can only take so much of repeated news articles before they fall asleep listening to them.

So.. yeah. I'm ready for winter to go bye bye so I can get dad out of the house and keep him awake during the day and he'll sleep at night so I can get some sleep. I really hate to stick him back on the dang sleeping pills, but starting to wonder what choice me and mom have if we're to get sleep and avoid being screamed at because he's unable to sleep at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy