Monday, February 12, 2007

Coming out the other end of sicklies

Well, I'm coming out the other end of the sicklies and hope to be halfway back to normal by tomorrow. I'm at least able to sit up and work on my blogs and websites again, so that's good news. Yesterday I was doing good to sit up and pick on a few fictional characters (I abuse my fictional characters when I am feeling unhappy, sick, or depressed. It's great therapy.)

I've hit nearly every over the counter and natural remedy I know of from the warm salt water a military doctor told me about when I had tonsillitis years back, to NyQuil. Something worked, or the sickies have finally run their course, whatever the case, I am getting better. And, even better, I think I may have managed to avoid passing it off to dad. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy