Monday, February 19, 2007

Family Caregiver's Blogroll

I have decided to create a family caregiver's blogroll. This is for the blogs of family caregivers so that other family caregivers can find and explore blogs of others that will understand the things that they are going through.

In trade for keeping this list maintained, all I ask is a link back in exchange for links to your blog. If you are a family caregiver that would like for me to add a link here to your blog, please leave a comment below with a link to your blog and a link to the page where you have linked to The Family C.A.R.E. blog

Family Caregiver Info and Family C.A.R.E.
Blog URL: http://akfamilycare.blogspot.com/



2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy NC said...

My name is Kathy Hatfield and I am the primary caregiver for my father, who is 78, has Alzheimer's disease, and lives with me.

I am writing a BLOG about the humorous side of caregiving. It is meant to lift the spirits of others that are affected by dementia related illness and caregiving.

Please feel free to pass this link on to anyone you think would enjoy it.

www.KnowItAlz.com


Thanks,
Kathy Hatfield
Pfafftown, NC

5:50 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Thank you Kathy, even though no one that I know has Alzheimer's, I know that it is perhaps the hardest of things to provide care for. You have my utmost respect and admiration in your ability to look at it from a lighter side and to provide your dad the loving care of family. I will be honored to add your blog to this list.

Sandra
~~~~~~~

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy