Saturday, February 17, 2007

Been a long time

It has been such a busy week with first my flue last weekend and then catching up on everything - there is still loads of dishes and laundry that I have not fully caught up on and I am not even going to say how far behind I am on my writing. ::wince::

I don't think I mentioned yet the results of the last time dad went to see a doctor. He went in to see a neurosurgeon in Anchorage back at the beginning of the week and the doctor looked at the tumor deal that had been found at the back of his head (the one me and mom had TOLD the doctors was a issue for years and were ignored on) - the guy said that the thing did not seem to be growing, but he wants to have it looked at with scans about every 6 months to make sure. Said that as long as it does not suddenly start growing big that it is safer to leave it be than to try an remove it since to get to it requires major brain surgery through the top of the skull. :::flinches at thought of that:::

So that is the way things are now. Wait and watch and hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy