Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Frustrations of getting half paralyzed men into cars

Okay, I got dad all ready and into the car and they're gone now. I'm better than half insane, but they're off to his appointment. Dang icy paths out there (even with sanding) and we got to the car and he went to sit down and sat too far forward so ended up on the floorboards. Great. So there I am, holding the front of his coat and trying to tell him how to get out of the predicament and he's pissed about having got there in the first place and yelling at me that he can't when he won't even try - so of course I am getting frustrated. I finally just haul him up by the coat (not easy when he's 6'2" and I am 5'2") and he gets his feet under him and sitting in the passenger seat where he belongs. By then he's pissed off and growling and I just get his seat belt done up and make sure he's seated straight and get the door closed. I'm so glad I didn't have to go along, was probably a very lovely ride for at least the first 5 or 10 miles. ::snort::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy