Thursday, June 28, 2007

Today's My Dad's Birthday

Today is my dad's birthday, so we're planning on probably going somewhere for a picnic. Beautiful sunny day for it, There are some vague clouds out there but nothing that looks like it is going to be a problem. If we go I plan to take along my camera, get some good scenery pictures. I am not really a person photographer, I prefer to take pictures of the scenery. If we end up up in Hatcher Pass that is a lovely place to take nice scenic pictures. My scheme right now, since my camera don't have a very large memory built into it and I don't have a spare card for it, is to see if I can load the program onto my laptop before we leave so I can take the laptop with me and when my camera is full I can turn the laptop on and download things to it. Should work good I think.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy