Sunday, July 08, 2007

Know anything about writing campaigns to congress?

Anyone know anything about organizing letter writing campaigns to congress? I want to organize something for November, but Ive never done anything like that before. Any advice greatly appreciated.

My goal is to get people to send letters to congress in November reminding them of National Family Caregiver month and what it means and asking them to please support bills that support family caregivers.

I'm making notes on things that I want to do, such as get a Yahoo Group going for it, set up space on my Family Caregiver Info website next week when I revise it, and make list of congressional people's contact information. I also want to create some sample letters. Does anyone know if e-mails and comments on blogs help any?

Thank you for your time and input. :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy