Friday, August 24, 2007

Shed looking good out there

My nephews are supposed to come up today and help get the roof on the shed they have been helping us put together. It is all assembled other than the roof, which they determined they were not going to get finished yesterday so did not even get started on yesterday.

I think it looks good out where it is, the tan color fading in nicely behind the cover of the trees in the yard so that we can see the shed, but it's not really noticeable. I want to put up tool storage racks and maybe move the hose reels out to hang along the back side of it. That will require some reinforcing from inside, but I think the things would look good out there so I'll have to remember to ask my mom about that plan later on this afternoon when we're out there working on it. Easier to add that reinforcing now than after the shed's filled with things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy