Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Martin Worldwide mailing lists

I am not only a full-time family caregiver, I am also a writer and small business owner, this means that my time if extremely valuable to me. So, when I am running a marketing campaign, I don't want to waste my time on dead end leads.

I've talked about Martin Worldwide before, they are a distributor of direct marketing mailing lists of people that have active, responsive, and impulsive buying histories. Their mailing list database ResponseComâ„¢ is a potent, proprietary blend of U.S. Response and U.S Consumer databases.

If you have a small business to help paying bills, or need to reach people in a direct marketing campaign for any reason, then you might see how it can help your business to succeed to buy lists from Martin Worldwide. They can help you find the right people to approach, which can save not only time, but money and can even result in solid repeat customers.

And now they have political lists -- anyone feeling like organizing a campaign to help the family caregiver bills struggling to get through congress?

Find out more about Martin Worldwide, and its direct marketing products and services, by calling (888)- 267-3545, or visit their website at the link above.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy