Sunday, November 04, 2007

Need a pill sorter before I leave

With everything else that I need to get done before I leave for Las Vegas, I need to remember that I also have to get things fixed so my mom can have an easier time getting my dad's pills and everything. Need to buy one of those week long pill sorters for pills and fill them up so she has everything in order for the time I will be gone. We had one of them things, but the lids came off one of the compartments and one of the day tray deals got lost - I think it was left in something in the car and got misplaced from there. So, I'll just make sure I pick another one of them things up and get it sorted out with pills in it before I leave, and that way my mom does not have to worry about what pills he takes when. Something I have memorized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy