Saturday, January 12, 2008

Inexpensive Eyeglass

I suppose after 10+ years I am in need of a new pair of eyeglasses, so when I saw the sponsorship chance to look into the Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com I decided that this was the one for me to take a closer look at. Visiting their website I was able to find over 75 different styles of eyeglasses priced at under $10.00

I have no real idea on what their quality is, since I did not get a pair of the eyeglasses, but I can tell you that they are very nice looking glasses they offer and the site lists that even the $8 pairs come with anti scratch coating, full UV protection, a hard case for protecting the glasses when they are not being worn, and a microfiber cleaning cloth for the lenses.

They also have a full guarantee on the glasses that states all sales are final, but-- they will give a 50% refund if you are not satisfied (Shipping and handling of $4.95 is not refunded).

These are just a few of the styles they offer...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy