Monday, February 11, 2008

Sad morning

This morning was a sad morning. A couple of days ago (on the 9th) one of the dogs I am taking care of over the winter had puppies. The pair belongs to my nephew and BB decided to have a litter of puppies, although I think when it came time to have them she realized I was right a few months ago when I kept telling her she could not have a boyfriend. This morning the little runt, the really little runt, died. :'(

The little fellow hung on for a day and a half, but he was about one fourth the size of all his litter mates, so I knew it was just a matter of time.

I have tucked him away in a small box and will put him somewhere safe in the shed, then in the spring when I can dig in the ground I will bury him out behind the garden area where my dad's old Springer Spaniel and my two dogs I had as a child are buried.

Then I plan to build one hell of a huge freaking cement waterfall feature over top of them all so that it is guaranteed that they will rest in peace and never be dug up on accident by anyone that might own this place in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy