Friday, September 26, 2008

Letters to Mom

I have created a site dedicated to my mother, a place where I can write letters and send them out into the vast world of the Internet. It is a place where I can talk about the things that I normally would have discussed with my mom, where I can send letters out into the ethereal world of the Internet.

I am working on creating a similar setup for others who wish to send similar letters off to the world of the Internet, but it is not quite ready yet - I'm finalizing a site design for it at the moment. Hopefully it will be ready for launch by the end of the weekend.

For now you can find my Letters to Mom site on a subdomain of Family Caregiver Info.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahsue said...

I just lost my mom yesterday. Your posts have been a great help.

1:58 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

SarahSue - My sincerest sympathies and most heartfelt condolences go out to you and your whole family on your loss.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy