Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Personal Loss

In Memory of My Mother

My mom died on September 14th 2008 of heart failure. It was an unexpected and devastating blow to my entire family. I have been trying to keep focused, to stay strong for my family. I promised my mom that I would take care of them all, that I would make sure that everything ....

It has been a hell of a week for me, but I need to start getting back to work. I can't take care of people if I'm not working, so I have promised myself that I would get back to work no matter how difficult it is to focus on working. Particularly when I am not getting enough sleep or food at the moment. I am catching sleep when I can, and making myself eat as much as I am able, but I know I am not getting enough of either one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy