Sunday, December 07, 2008

Blanking out from stress

I've been in a daze for so long that it is getting hard to remember what day it is. Trying to stay up to keep the house warm and cover my dad back up if the blankets slip off the bed in the middle of the night, trying to organize getting the bills all sorted out and paid -- that last almost slipped this month ::wince:: I'm just holding on and making lists of what needs done. I have decided that what I really need is a To Do list that I can access anytime from anywhere, and that my siblings can see - so I am going to create a place on Family Caregiver Info where that can be done. Not only for me, but for other caregivers in simular positions as well. For the moment I am still plotting on what's needed, will hopefully get that done soon and will announce it here when I have it worked out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So true, it seems the more you do the less efficient you become.

An accessible to to list sounds like a most pragmatic tool.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, and I look forward to reading your blog.

Rose.

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think oprah did this

Here is a great article i found about
the acai berrys. I didnt know about this
stuff and wish i had along time ago. Hope
this helps.

http://emergevictoriousoverfat.com/2009/01/acai-berries/

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy