Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Disclosure Policy

You can now find the Disclosure Policy for all of my blogs on Phantascene.com's Journal. I am working to get all of my blogs set up with links to this disclosure policy made at DisclosurePolicy.org as soon as possible as a midterm solution until I have crafted a more specific disclosure policy for my blogs.

Please note that although I include inline advertising in my posts, I do filter the ads and strive to always provide only links to websites/resources/products/services that I genuinely believe that my readers would have some interest in. If you feel that any of my posts are of questionable reason I encourage you to leave me feedback with an explanation of your perspective. I receive feedback alerts on my cell phone so will in many cases respond to feedback within only a few minutes of receiving it.

Despite the upset of many about in-content advertisements or being paid for posting information, I stand by my belief that my readers are a lot smarter than some people tend to give them credit for. You are fully able to decide if you want to look into something more, there is no reason for me to have to write "advertisement" across a post in crayon. Paid or unpaid, I stand behind my posts and do not post anything that I do not feel confident recommending to my friends and family.


Thank you

Sandra
~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy