Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Get music for talking about your doctor

Check out Vimo, a website where you can comparison shop for healthcare.

They want to hear from people about their doctors, and for every doctor that is reviewed, they will send the person doing the reviewing a code good for five (5) free songs on emusic.com. This is totallly free: no credit card needed, no "automatically starts billing you after a month" scam. Just five free songs. Best part: they're MP3s so they play on iPods, whatever.

I went to their site to check this offer out and found it to look like an overall good resource, however I will admit to being a little puzzled when I saw the following review:

Dr Death (New York, AL) – November 7, 2006
This doctor is nice and friendly, and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling everytime I visit. Gives out lollipos too.


A little further looking showed the doctor names to be further to the left (thank God!) and that is for Herbert A Roedling M.D. - I LOVE it that when I clicked the doctor's name there was a link to Google maps that showed me where the doctor works. I like this site. I may just have to check them out the next time my dad has to see a doctor I don't know much about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy