Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ever try finding the clock in an exam room?

As I sat this afternoon and waited for the doctor to see my dad, I found myself thinking of an important thing to be sure you take along when visiting a doctor. A watch.

I don't know what it is about doctor's offices, but I have yet to be in a doctor's office, or exam room, that has a clock anywhere in it. I suspect it is so that patients loose track of time and do not realize that have been waiting half an hour to see the doctor.

So, when packing things up to go see a doctor, take a medications sheet showing what medicine the patient is taking, a page with your questions on it, a page with any concerns that need to be addressed on it, something good to read/or work to do, and a watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy