Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Radiator.com

We got my dad's old truck pulled out front and are going to go over it to see what it needs on it. I think that all it needs is the rear hub, but I have my bookmarks all ready for any unexpected needs right down to the radiator. And knowing how hard it can be to find a radiator for that truck my radiator resource is Radiator.com. Their easy to navigate site can help in finding anything from a Civic Radiator to a pickup radiator, so I know that whatever my needs (whether for my dads truck or one of the old Mustangs my brother restores), Radiator.com will be able to help find what we need.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy