Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Can I turn in my resignation?

There are days when I just want to scream and give up. Today is one of them. Not only am I in pain and miserable from the infection that has my face swollen up, but my dad has decided that since I can not support his weight to let him walk holding onto my shoulder he is going to scream at me for anything he can think of to get mad at me about. Normally I have no problem with letting him hold onto my shoulder to walk rather than use the side-walker or four foot cane, but right now it hurts me to have weight on my shoulders. About the only thing I can do is hide out in my office and try to work on my websites, but even that is not foolproof since as the primary caregiver I can't hide completely.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy