Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday celebrations and pool

My dad and I went down to celebrate my oldest brother's birthday the other night. Even got in a couple of games of pool with him, although ended up winning both games. Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I should have let him win, but it is not exactly nice to just throw a game and besides, first one he scratched shooting at the eight, and the second one.. well... I probably would not have won that one, except with one ball each on the board he lined up on my ball and sank it by mistake instead of his. Oooops. I definitely miss getting to play pool and need to get a table for the basement. Thought I had one a couple of years ago, but could not get help getting it in out of the weather before it was destroyed. I'm thinking with all the wood working tools I have I might just try my hand at making my own one of these days. We'll see. Lots of other things I want to try to make before I try making a pool table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy