Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Doctor appointment

Went to a doctor appointment with my dad yesterday.  I knew that we would be waiting for a while, so I took along my laptop and got almost 400 words added to the novel I have been working on.  Really happy about that, and the fact that I have plans for continuing the scene later.

The appointment went good for my dad, although his doctor did prescribe an inhaler for him.  He had been on a optional inhaler in case he gets short of breath, but she wants him to take one regularly now, which I don't really like the sounds of.

She also signed the form needed to get him on the talking books program from the Library of Congress, so we can start getting him some audio books.  Being an avid reader that can no longer read, that is something that is going to be important for him to be able to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy