Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Men's Watches for Father's Day

Father's Day is just around the corner, and ViaLuxe would like to invite you to take a look at their selection of fine men's watches.

ViaLuxe asked for me to take a look at their website and their Milus Watch selection. With over 50 Milus watches to choose from, their selection is sure to have something that matches any taste or style. If not, then they have an extensive selection of brand names from which to select the perfect Father's Day gift for any dad.

The site also offers more than watches, offering a wide selection of jewelry from brand names such as Hearts on Fire, Beaudry, and Chopard. With a design that is reminiscent of being in an old turn of the century watchmaker's shop decorated in leather and richly stained wood, the website is as pleasing to browse through.

From to the grinning top hat wearing skull of the Corum Bubble Baron Samedi Watch, to the expensive style of the Hublot Novelties One Million $ Big Bang watch with a face encrusted in diamonds, there if something for any dad at the ViaLuxe website. I prefer the more classical looking pieces such as the watches by IWC or Omega. I particularly love the IWC Da Vinci Watch with the moon phases, but I have always been a bit of a sucker for watches that feature the phases of the moon. The Omega wathces with their metal bands remind me of the watches my dad always had when I was a kid, particularly the Constellation My Choice Automatic watch by Omega.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy