Monday, April 06, 2009

Dad is taking a day to hang with the guys at the garage

Dad is down at my sister's place watching folks work on cars in the garage. It's good for him to get out and get the chance to visit with them all, and it actually lets him visit with them instead of everyone more or less avoiding him.

At least that's what it seems like sometimes. I often wish that we lived between all of them and town so that they had to pass by when they go to town and could stop in to see dad without saying it's outta their way. That don't work for the one that works the other side of us though, but I am afraid I have kind of given up on her wanting to ever see him.

Another good thing about him getting to go spend time down at the garage "hanging with the guys" is that I get to take off up into the trails on my ATV. Went out riding for the first time this year today and loved every moment of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy