Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Knowing when to say no

Dad went down yesterday and spent the day at the garage hanging out with people, and even though I know he slept a bunch down there from the reports, it seems to have been really tiring for him because not only did he sleep good last night, but he's been sleeping a lot today. He had been going to go down there again today, and as much as I am inclined to say yeah, since it means that he gets to see people, I am also left to think what mom would say about it and I know that she would worry about how tired it had made him and not want him to go back down there today - so, I might be seen as the big meanie, and I might be perceived as thinking only I can take care of him properly, but I'm going to do what mom would want and say dad stays home today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy