Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Need to stop forgetting to take my vitamins

I've been trying to remember to take a One-A-Day and a Ginkoba pill every morning when I get up, but have been very bad about that. I'm going to need to set them up where I keep dad's pill cup, so I'll remember to take them after giving him his pills in the morning. I've never really taken pills on a regular basis, so am finding that while I can remember easily that he needs pills, I seem to forget I need them too.

Oh, no... better idea. I'm going to store my vitamins with my instant breakfast stuff, since I take them with that anyway. Then I'll be sure to remember they need to be taken. Right now, where they are sitting on the desk, I tend to space them out half the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy