Wednesday, June 24, 2009

There is no place like home

That is not only Dorothy's mantra for getting back home at the click of her heels, it is a very true bit of wisdom that some people spend their entire lives figuring out.

So, what made me figure that out? Taking a vacation. It has taken me twice as long to recover from the vacation as the vacation lasted. And now I look out into the yard at the Nasturtiums that I had ready to plant that had not got planted and have instead withered in the starter pots. Those I did get planted are far behind in their development, and I ended up spending the money that normally went into flowers for the yard on going south for a week.

Next year. Next year if anyone says that anyone has to go anywhere in the spring I am going to go after them with a 2x4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy