Saturday, February 23, 2008

Might have a new dog

My nephew's dog's little of puppies includes what looks like it will be a white dog. I know my mom liked the fellow, but last night I brought him in and my dad saw him for the first time. My dad asked me to leave him in his lap for a few and he petted him and asked him if he wanted to be his dog. Was so cute to me. My dad had a Springer Spaniel for a lot of years, looks like he might have found himself another dog now. We have been pondering keeping the white dog already, but this might just cinch the little fellow having a home with us. Of course, I think he's probably going to grow to be a rather BIG dog, but he's small right now. We'll see how he looks when it's time to find the puppies new homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Privacy Policy